Free Email Updates
Currently a Master of Public Administration (MPA) student at Bowling Green State. University in Bowling Green, Ohio, USA. Specializing in International Development with focus on sub-Saharan Africa.
Stephany is interested in social justice and economic development. She pursued degrees in political science and economics to learn and research about these matters. She is currently working for a micro-finance institution based out of Florida, U.S.
I work in Advertising Operations at Zillow, but LOVE microfinance. I'm always interested in startups, especially non-profits, reach out to me if you're working on anything cool!
Hi, I'm a microfinance blogger who is generally interested in the field of microfinance from a theoretical and practical point of view.
Microfinance Gateway recently posted a bunch of jobs in Microfinance, check them out if you are interested:
- Director – Mobile Agriculture Innovation: Grameen Foundation – US
- Grants and Contracts Officer: Pact – US
- Grants and Contracts Manager: Pact – US
- Communications Intern – Center for Financial Inclusion: Accion International – US
- Office Administrative Coordinator: Accion International – US
- Staff Accountant – Finance: Accion International – US